✧ Origin: China
✧ Product introduction
Make it on Wacom Cintiq
Wacom Cintiq is a new class of creative pen display with an optimized feature set for creative starters. Vibrant color, HD clarity and ergonomic design together with the super-responsive Pro Pen 2, offer a natural experience and help take your creative ideas and illustrations to the next level.
Live. Dare. Create.
✧ Create in harmony
Wacom Pro Pen 2 and Wacom Cintiq displays (available in 15.6” or 21.5”) work together to make your creative session productive and comfortable. The screen has an anti-glare film, preventing any distracting reflections. The full HD display provides great clarity, so you can see every detail on screen. The reduced parallax also gives you full control, so your cursor is where you expect to be. All this combines to make drawing on Wacom Cintiq feel as natural as drawing on paper.
✧ A pen that takes you beyond
• Unlimited creativity
With EMR (Electro Magnetic Resonance) technology Wacom Pro Pen 2 will keep going as long as you do. It draws power from your Wacom Cintiq – so it requires no batteries or recharging. Plus, the pen has been precisely designed so that the balance of weight, rubber grip and position of the buttons make it comfortable to use.
• Made to move with you
Wacom Pro Pen 2 reacts to the tilt of your hand and immediately responds as you move, capturing every stroke of your pen. With reduced parallax, your cursor appears exactly where you want it.
This level of accuracy combined with the anti-glare screen means that drawing, sketching and painting feels seamless.
• The right kind of pressure
With 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity and a low activation force, Wacom Pro Pen 2 recognizes light pen strokes. Giving you the control you need, whatever the project.
✧ Built for creativity
• Designed to take you further
Built with Wacom quality and know-how, Wacom Pro Pen 2 and Wacom Cintiq’s slim line display are built not just for beauty, but were designed to last. Made with durable, scratch resistant materials, and high quality components, Wacom Cintiq is a creative tool you can rely on for your first project and all of those to come.
• Work your way
Wacom Cintiq 16 features integrated foldable legs so you can go from almost flat to a 19° incline in seconds. An optional stand gives you even more flexible and ergonomic working positions.
Or choose Wacom Cintiq 22 which comes with a stand that easily adjusts to your preferred working position, so you can work in complete comfort.
• Little touches make a big difference
The cable connects to the top of the screen and avoids unwanted desk clutter. The 3-in-1 cable* that connects to your Wacom Cintiq 16 combines power, video and data in one.
The detachable pen holder can be easily moved to either side of the display to suit your preference. Spare nibs are also stored neatly inside the pen holder, so whatever the project, the right tool will always be close to hand.
✧ Commodity specifications
Wacom Cintiq 22 Pen Display
- 570 x 359 x 40 mm / 22.4 x 14.1 x 1.6 in
- 21.5 inches
- 1920 x 1080
- 8,192 pen pressure levels
- 5.6 kg
- Wacom Pro Pen 2
- 16-82 degrees using included Wacom Adjustable Stand
- Ports Included: HDMI port*1, USB-A port*1
- Input Video Signal: HDMI
- System Requirements: Windows® 7 or later (latest service pack/build), OS X 10.12 or later (latest update); Internet access for driver download
* If any abnormality occurs, stop using it immediately.
* Do not use this product when it is damaged.
* Do not use or leave in the bathroom or above. Also, do not place it where it is easily exposed to water.
* Do not disassemble, repair or modify.
* Do not immerse the machine in water or rinse with water.
* Do not store or use in high temperature locations (passing fire or cars in the hot sun).
* Do not place in unstable places. Also, do not drop or hit the main unit or accessories.
* Do not allow liquid, metal, foreign objects or dust to attach to the accessory or the main unit.