From now to 31 August 2021,
Receive up to $1,000 RewardCash upon spending in Broadway with your eligible HSBC credit card to make eligible transactions and registering via HSBC Reward+ app;
Offer 1 : receive an extra 5% RewardCash rebate of up to $400 RewardCash upon accumulating eligible transactions of HK$5,000 to HK$9,999 with eligible HSBC credit card; receive an extra 6% RewardCash rebate of up to $700 RewardCash upon accumulating eligible transactions of HK$10,000 or above with eligible HSBC credit card;
Offer 2 : another extra 3% RewardCash rebate for those Eligible Transactions made with eligible HSBC UnionPay Dual Currency Credit Card ;
for a total of up to an extra 9% RewardCash rebate. You can also enjoy up to 40% off selected items*. Terms and conditions apply. Please contact shop staffs for details.
*HSBC UnionPay Dual Currency Credit Cards are not applicable to 40% off on selected products at Broadway Online Shop.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Terms and Conditions of Red Hot Festival – Broadway
When can you enjoy the offer
1. The promotional period for the offer is from 1 July 2021 to 31 August 2021.
What is the offer
2. During the promotional period, use your Eligible Credit Card to make Eligible Transactions to receive:
Accumulate Eligible Transactions with a total Net Spending Amount
Extra RewardCash rebate (maximum amount of RewardCash)
Extra RewardCash rebate for the Eligible Transactions made with Eligible HSBC UnionPay Dual Currency Credit Cards (maximum amount of RewardCash)
HK$5,000 - HK$9,999
HK$10,000 or above
You may also enjoy up to 40% off on selected regular-priced items when paying with Eligible Credit Cards.
How can you enjoy the offer
3. You can enjoy the offer if you:
a. hold an Eligible Credit Card and your credit card account is valid and in good standing during the promotional period and the offer fulfilment period;
b. have successfully completed the Registration during the promotional period;
c. pay with an Eligible Credit Card for any Eligible Transactions at the Designated Merchants during the promotional period; and
d. pay with Eligible HSBC UnionPay Dual Currency Credit Cards for the extra 3% RewardCash rebate offer.
Read before you enjoy the offer
4. You can make a Registration before or after making any relevant transactions. You only need to register once during the promotional period. Completion of the Registration does not guarantee the eligibility of a card, transaction(s) or a cardholder for purposes of the offer and the calculation of the extra RewardCash.
5. If you have more than one Eligible Credit Card under your name, we will include all Eligible Transactions across the various Eligible Credit Cards in calculating the extra RewardCash.
6. We will calculate the extra RewardCash based on the records we hold on the Registration and the Eligible Transactions. If you qualify for the offer, we will credit the extra RewardCash to your first registered Eligible Credit Card account maintained in our record by 30 November 2021.
7. Each of the primary cardholder and additional cardholders under the same Eligible Credit Card account can enjoy the offer using their own Eligible Credit Cards. If the cardholder is a combined additional credit cardholder, both the primary and the additional cardholders will be able to use the extra RewardCash credited to the credit card account of the combined additional card.
8. The total amount of extra RewardCash for the entire promotional period will be rounded up to the nearest integer.
9. The extra RewardCash under this promotion will be awarded in addition to the basic RewardCash under the RewardCash Programme that we offer.
10. If any transaction where the extra RewardCash was awarded is subsequently reversed, we may deduct the extra RewardCash from the Eligible Credit Card account without notice to you.
11. You cannot: a. exchange the offer for cash, other products, services or discounts or transfer the offer; and b. use the offer together with any other offer.
12. You have to keep all original sales slips or official payment records of the Eligible Transactions. In case of dispute, we may at any time ask you to submit these slips, records, and/or further evidence for inspection and we may keep them.
13. The terms and conditions of the Eligible Credit Card and RewardCash Programme will apply.
14. All photos, product information, descriptions, prices, offers are provided by the Designated Merchants and are for reference only. All products and services offered by the Designated Merchants are only available while stock lasts. We accept no liability in respect of the quality of the goods and services provided by the Designated Merchants or any additional offers/discounts which the Designated Merchants may or may not offer. You are advised to check the details and related terms and conditions with the staff of the Designated Merchants.
15. The offer under this promotion is subject to these terms and conditions and other terms and conditions stipulated by the Designated Merchants. We and the Designated Merchants can change or cancel the offer or amend the terms and conditions. Please check the relevant website for the latest details, availability and terms and conditions of the offer.
16. If we believe that you have acted in a fraudulent or abusive way, you will not be able to enjoy the offer and we can deduct the extra RewardCash or debit your credit card to take back any offer you have enjoyed, or cancel your credit card.
17. In case of disputes arising out of this promotion, the decision of the Designated Merchants and us shall be final and conclusive.
18. We write the terms and conditions of the offer under Hong Kong laws. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of the promotional materials and these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
What these terms mean
19. ‘Designated Merchants’ mean any shops of Broadway Photo Supply Ltd in Hong Kong and Broadway’s online shop (www.broadwaylifestyle.com).
20. ‘Eligible Credit Card’ means any Hong Kong Dollar personal primary, combined additional, separate additional credit cards or UnionPay Dual Currency Credit Cards (applicable to Hong Kong Dollar sub-account only) issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited in Hong Kong (and its successors and assigns). If you are holding an additional credit card only and do not hold any primary credit card, such additional card is not eligible for the offer.
21. ‘Eligible Transactions’ are purchases made in Hong Kong dollars with an Eligible Credit Card with a minimum Net Spending Amount of HK$500 each at the Designated Merchants during the promotional period and posted on our system during the offer fulfilment period. If a transaction is paid by instalments, the Net Spending Amount on the whole transaction (instead of individual instalment payments) will be used to determine the Eligible Transaction. All transactions (including top-up transactions) made via e-wallets and unposted/cancelled/refunded transactions will not qualify as Eligible Transactions for this promotion. Instalments are not applicable to HSBC UnionPay Dual Currency Credit Cards.
22. ‘Net Spending Amount’ means the final transaction amount charged to the Eligible Credit Card after all applicable discounts, reductions and use of vouchers/gift cards.
23. ‘Registration’ means the successful registration of an Eligible Credit Card via the mobile application HSBC HK Reward+ or via our website at www.hsbc.com.hk/creditcard.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited